SI Z/T OVERSHIRT GREY
SELECT YOUR SIZE
STANDARD ISSUE is a non-seasonal, elevated essentials range branded with our signature pilot’s parachute emblem — responsibly designed in Hackney, East London. The RÆBURN Standard Issue Z/T Overshirt is lightweight, breathable and shower resistant; a highly versatile piece boasting a multi-pocket design, zip fastening front & classic pointed collar. Grosgrain tape embellishment features throughout, most notably on the front of the garment. This tonal tape pays homage to the intricate construction of parachute canopies, resulting in striking style lines synonymous with modern RÆBURN design. Manufactured in China, this garment has been realised in 100% certified recycled nylon ripstop nylon — a high tensile textile made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
Features & Benefits
- Fit style: Relaxed / Contemporary
- Recycled nylon lightweight zip-through overshirt
- Zip CF fastening w. branded grosgrain tape puller
- Zip covered at CF w. by grown-on zip guard
- x2 hand pockets to lower front body
- Precision embroidered emblem at LHS sleeve
- Signature tonal grosgrain tape detail throughout body and sleeves
- Snap at cuff for adjustment
- Fully lined
- Outer: 100% Recycled Micro PET Ripstop Nylon, 92GSM / PFC Free DWR Coated
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon, 64GSM
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.