Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order. Please allow for potential delays during UK bank holidays.
|Click & Collect||Free||Within 1 working day|
|UK Standard||£4.95||2-3 working days|
|UK Next Day*||£6.95||1 working day|
*UK Next Day includes Saturday delivery but excludes Sunday delivery. Orders must be received by 13:00 on the day prior to qualify for next day delivery.
You will have the opportunity through checkout to select the most suitable express courier based on your location and the shipping costs will be calculated accordingly. All applicable duties, taxes and fees will be included in the total amount of your order. We guarantee you will not be required to pay any additional cost on delivery unless you have opted out of paying them during checkout.
Click & Collect
Your order can usually be collected within 24 hours of your order and during our opening hours 09:00-18:00, Monday to Sunday from the RÆBURN Lab; Studio 1, The Textile Building, 29a Chatham Place, E9 6NY. Please wait to receive a pick-up notification confirming it is ready via email. We will require proof of order on collection.
Out of Stock item
If an item is out of stock or there are any issues with your order we try to contact you immediately (by phone or email) to resolve the problem.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email and/or SMS message confirming your order is on its way which will also include your tracking number and a link to the relevant carrier.
If you have recently placed an order and you think the delivery of your order is overdue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you quote your order number and any other details you feel are relevant to your query and we will take appropriate action. Before contacting us about a late delivery we kindly ask you to consider any seasonal peaks and non-working days that may affect the delivery timeline.
RETURNS POLICY & PROCEDURE
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
You are entitled to return a product to us where:
- You have requested a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) from email@example.com and list the RAN on your Returns Request Form enclosed with your item/s;
- We receive the returned product within 14 days from date of purchase;
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging and with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply;
Shipping and handling is not refundable and all sale items are final purchase. If Free Shipping has been provided, there will be a restocking fee depending upon region: £15.00 for domestic orders, £25 for international orders.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- An item has been washed, worn, or damaged
- More than 3 of the same product was purchased
- Any product made to your specification;
- Any product made to order;
- Gift vouchers;
- Samples or Archive Sale items, unless stated otherwise;
- Your order was flagged for fraud or reselling purposes
We will send you a full refund for any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy but excluding the costs of returning the product to us. We will only refund the the payment method used for your original purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund the product;
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, we encourage you to send item/s by recorded delivery, with enclosed completed Returns Request Form, to:
The Brand Hangar, Advantage One
Third Avenue, Bletchley
MK1 1DR, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy. If you are local to London, you are also welcome to visit the RÆBURN Lab where our friendly retail team can assist you with your return/exchange whether originally purchased online or in-store.
Unfortunately we are unable to process any exchanges on orders if you would like to swap an item. Instead we ask that you return the item for a refund, and place a new order for the desired item right away. Alternatively you may wait until your refund is processed before repurchasing, stock allowing. Once reordered, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and request that any postage you paid on your new order be refunded.