SI TECH SHORT SILVER PINK
SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £25.00 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Tech Short is manufactured in China and produced in 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles. This shell fabric is thin, lightweight and shower resistant through PFC free DWR coating. The inclusion of raised squares in the fabrics weave helps to prevent it from ripping making it highly functional and great for outdoor use. All Standard Issue product feature the RÆBURN parachute emblem, a mark of responsible design and quality.
Features & Benefits
- RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop
- Fully lined in RÆCYCLED performance mesh
- Elasticated waistband
- x2 vertical zip pockets to side seam
- x1 horizontal zip pocket to back body
- Lampo moulded zip w. New Life tape & RÆBURN recycled PET branded puller
- Signature RÆCYCLED grosgrain detailing inspired by graphic parachute seam lines
- RÆBURN parachute emblem to thigh
- Shell: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Polyester Ripstop / PFC Free DWR Coated
- Lining: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Performance Mesh
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.