SI JOGGER (W) GREY
SELECT YOUR SIZE
STANDARD ISSUE is our non-seasonal, elevated essentials range branded with our pilot's parachute emblem – responsibly designed in East London. The RÆBURN Women's Standard Issue Jogger is realised in a regular women's fit, in a midweight double-face jersey ideal for layering and all-year wear. Manufactured in Portugal from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
Features & Benefits
- 390gsm Organic double-face sweat crew
- Ribbed waistband and cuff
- Precision embroidered parachute emblem
- Premium weight and feel
- Easy Care, wash at 30° degrees
- Brand colours meet Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- x2 side pockets
- RÆBURN branded drawcord
- RÆBURN organic cotton branded tape
- RÆBURN recycled PET branded tab
- 100% Organic Cotton Bonded Jersey Sweat
Model is 5’8½”/174cm with a 25”/63cm waist and wears a size Small. Contact us for any sizing queries.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.