SI JOGGER OLIVE
SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £19.80 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
STANDARD ISSUE is our non-seasonal, elevated essentials range branded with our pilot's parachute emblem – responsibly designed in East London. The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Jogger is realised in our signature regular fit, in a midweight double-face jersey. Manufactured in Portugal from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
Features & Benefits
- 370gsm Organic double-face jogger
- Ribbed waistband and cuff
- Precision embroidered parachute emblem
- Premium weight and feel
- Easy Care, wash at 30° degrees
- Brand colours meet Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- x2 side pockets
- RÆBURN branded drawcord
- RÆBURN organic cotton branded tape
- RÆBURN recycled PET branded tab
- 100% Organic Cotton Bonded Jersey Sweat
Model is 6'1"/186cm with a 31''/79cm waist and wears a size Medium. Contact us for any sizing queries.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.