SI ANORAK NAVY
SELECT YOUR SIZE
STANDARD ISSUE is our non-seasonal, elevated essentials range branded with our pilot's parachute emblem – responsibly designed in East London. The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Anorak is lightweight and shower resistant, a highly functional piece suited for outdoor use. Manufactured in China and produced in 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles.
Features & Benefits
- Signature SI Anorak in RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop
- Fully lined in RÆCYCLED performance mesh
- Hood w. bungee cord & cord lock adjustment
- x2 angled front pockets concealed under grosgrain
- Lampo moulded zip w. New Life tape & RÆBURN recycled PET branded puller
- Straight hemline finish w. bungee cord & cord lock adjustment
- Rib insert at cuff for improved fit
- Signature RÆCYCLED tonal grosgrain detailing inspired by graphic parachute seam lines
- Precision embroidered parachute emblem
- Packaway pocket, concealed within front pocket
- Internal concealed chest pocket w. zip fastening
- Internal patch pocket with printed RÆCYCLED story label
- Shell: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Polyester Ripstop / PFC Free DWR Coated
- Lining: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Performance Mesh
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.