REVERSIBLE ACU FIELD JACKET
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The Men’s Reversible ACU Field Jacket is a hooded style with straight cuff finish, RÆMADE from RAF two-in one reversible Gore-Tex MVP and Hi-Vis PTFE Jackets. We combined the Gore-Tex shell with contrast ACU Digicam ripstop tarpaulin, the latter of which originates from US military wet-weather quilt poncho liners in Universal Digital (ACU) camo. These are traditionally utilised as a versatile bit of equipment in the field, whether as insulation blankets or shelter. The outer is made from a lightweight and quick-drying ripstop nylon, and is quilted for added strength and durability. All original garments have been meticulously deconstructed and reconstructed at the RÆBURN Lab in East London.
- X2 original welt pockets to lower front body with velcro fastening
- X1 angled pocket to chest with dual compartments
- Velcro fastening to chest pocket flap
- Angled seam details throughout body and sleeves
- RÆBURN branded gunmetal snaps to storm flap
- M8 reversible metal RiRi zip fastening
- Repurposed original drawcord channel to waist with pig nose adjuster
- X2 patch pockets with angled opening to lower front body
- Original poncho labelling applied to pocket
- Straight cuff finish
- Detachable RÆCYCLED branded lanyard
- Original ACU Digicam (Ripstop Nylon)
- Gore-Tex Nylon PTFE Mix
Model is 6'2"/189cm with a 38"/96cm chest and wears a size Medium
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.