ARTEFACT TEE (W)
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Women's Artefact Tee features one of this seasons key Artefacts; A 1950-60's Yugoslavian JNA Dapple Camouflage suit digitally printed on the front body. Of Yugoslav origin the suit, or coverall, defines the AW21 Com.Packed concept; each component packs away into the small self fabric sling bag shown in the image. The all over print influenced our decisions around colour, along with developing an Authentic Dapple replica print featuring foliage loops and leaf motifs resulting in a Trompe-l'oeil effect. Archival military uniform remains a constant source of inspiration, finding beauty in that which was originally designed purely for function. Manufactured in Portugal and produced in a 170gsm Global Organic Textile Standard Approved 100% organic cotton interlock, which meets the OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard, verifying the presence and amount of organic content in the final raw material and given carbon brushed finish to give a luxury hand feel.
Features & Benefits
- Organic cotton interlock base w. carbon brush finish
- Direct to garment digital print
- Organic cotton rib to collar
- Signature RÆBURN set in sleeve to front shoulder, extending to raglan seam at back
- Straight hem finish w. vent to side seam
- Cover stitch seam construction throughout
- RÆBURN recycled PET branded tab to side seam LHSAW
- RÆBURN organic cotton branded tape to internal neckline
- 100% RÆDUCED Organic Cotton Interlock
Model is X'X"/XXXcm with a XX"/XXcm chest and wears a size Small
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.