ARTEFACT TEE PINK
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Men's Artefact Tee features graphics inspired by a Parachute Survival Manual issued by the Department of the Air Force in 1956. Screen printed in the UK, graphics denote multiple survival uses of the parachute canopy following decent. Manufactured in Portugal from 100% GOTS certified cotton interlock.
Features & Benefits
- 180gsm Organic cotton interlock base w. carbon brush finish
- Direct to garment screen print
- Relaxed fit
- Organic cotton rib to collar
- Signature RÆBURN set in sleeve to front shoulder
- Embroidered eyelets to underarm
- Straight hem finish w. vent to side seam
- Cover stitch seam construction throughout
- RÆBURN recycled PET branded tab to side seam LHSAW
- RÆBURN organic cotton branded tape to internal neckline
- 100% RÆDUCED Organic Cotton Interlock
Model is 6'0"/183cm with a 38"/96.5cm chest and wears a size Medium
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.