AIR BRAKE DRESS WHITE
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Women's Air Brake Dress has been RÆMADE using original Air Brake Parachutes (also known as Drogue parachutes) which have been over-dyed in the UK. Air Brake Parachutes are designed for deployment from a rapidly-moving objects to decrease speed, provide control and stability, or as a pilot parachute to deploy larger parachutes and used by aircraft, and spacecraft recovery systems. These items have been meticulously deconstructed and reconstructed at the RÆBURN Lab in East London to deliver this series of reimagined legwear.
- Crafted from one whole military air brake parachute
- Fitted bodice with vertical seam detailing and cut away neckline to front and back body
- Cap sleeve with lattice detailing to sleeve head
- Volumed lattice skirt utilising full breadth of the parachute
- Original parachute bordered edge along hemline with authentic GQ exposed labelling
- Strap detail to side body with adjustable double d-ring application
- Bodice internally bound
- Nylon Air Brake Parachutes
Model is 5'9"/177cm with a 24"/61cm waist and wears a size Medium
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.