1950S SILK MAP CREW SWEAT
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Women's Silk Map Sweat Crew has been crafted at the RÆBURN Lab in East London from mid-weight deadstock jersey. Each piece is entirely unique, featuring accents of our iconic 1950s Silk Maps, using off-cuts from our RÆMADE production line. These rare artefacts, originally used by the Royal Air Force in WW2 and during the Cold War period of the 1950s, helped individuals find a route out of enemy territory.
Features & Benefits
- 396gsm Organic double-face sweat crew
- Dropped shoulder
- Cover stitch seam construction throughout
- Straight hem w. vent detail and stepped back hem feature
- 1950s Silk off-cut tape to internal neckline & sleeve
- Premium weight and feel
- Easy Care, wash at 30° degrees
- Brand colours meet Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- Internal RÆBURN recycled PET branded sizing label
- 396gsm 100% Organic double-face Jersey
- 1950s Silk Map
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.