We're All Naysayers
COMMUNITY / November 25, 2022
In our case — the RÆBURN online store has been disabled and we have transformed our Marshall Street location into a ReCommerce centre in collaboration with our long standing circularity partner, RESPONSIBLE, helping clothes stay in circulation for longer. [More here]
What about the other Naysayers? Take a look below at some of the fantastic initiatives the other brands are running --
- The bag makers at FREITAG are closing their online store and getting people to swap bags instead.
- The Denim experts from MUD Jeans close their online store and sell vintage jeans via a livestream instead.
- ASKET, the wardrobe essentials brand, will be shutting down their website, instead encouraging followers to care, repair and revive.
- flamingos life, known for their vegan sneakers, are likewise closing their online store for the day.
- The soapmakers at Soeder are calling on their customers to refill without waste.
- Secrid, the cardprotector inventors, are offering their customers a free repair service.
- The sustainable surf and yoga clothing pros, Oy, are also closing their online store and calling for donations instead.
- The folding bike pioneer Brompton is offering a free bike hire in the UK to encourage riding instead of spending.