events / January 31, 2023
Discover the inspiration and innovation behind RÆBURN's SS23 collection; a live presentation with Q&A hosted by Creative Director, Christopher Raeburn and RÆBURN Head Designer, Randolph Turpin, at our award-winning Central London store.
As part of the British Fashion Council's city-wide celebration, you will get a private introduction to the latest collection, and gain an in-depth understanding of our design process. You'll also have the opportunity to explore the experiential retail space and engage in a Q&A session with Christopher, Randolph and our retail team.
Before goodbyes, we’ll toast to creativity with our very own RÆBURN Beer, produced in collaboration with Hackney-based Deviant & Dandy, and have the chance to shop the latest RÆBURN wares with an exclusive attendee discount.
- Event costs £5 per person with all proceeds going to Off Centre; a fantastic local charity supporting the needs of young people in Hackney
- Spaces limited to 15 participants per event; two events will run on the day: 3pm start and 5pm.
- The experience takes around an hour; presentation & Q&A lasts around forty-five minutes with an opportunity to enjoy a drink, chat to the team and shop the collections thereafter
- 15% discount on all full-priced goods
- Please join on time as the event will start on the dot
- Children welcome when accompanied by an adult
- Dogs welcome!
- For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE & TIME:
Session 01: Sat, February 18, 2023, 03:00 PM – 04:30 PM GMT
Session 02: Sat, February 18, 2023, 05:00 PM – 06:30 PM GMT
RÆBURN, 2 Marshall Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 9BA
Book your ticket below or alternatively, visit Eventbrite directly.