OPEN HOUSE 2021
events / May 25, 2021
We are excited to be opening our doors again to Open House, showcasing the remarkable history of the Textile Building in the heart of Hackney, East London.
Formerly the Burberry textile factory, it is now home to our multidisciplinary design studio. Hosted by the Head of Retail Jolyon Bexon, this is an opportunity to admire the construction of the contemporary apartment building, multi-functional working studio, and learn something new. There will also be an opportunity to browse our in-house collections, atelier and Fabric Shop. You'll leave with a real insight into how the neighbouring area has long thrived as a textile manufacturing location, as well as how RÆBURN has operated in the location since 2016.
Before goodbyes, we’ll toast to creativity with a local drink and friendly open discussion.
- Sat, 4 September | 12:00 – 13:00 BST Fully booked
- Sat, 4 September | 16:00 – 17:00 BST
- Sun, 5 September | 12:00 – 13:00 BST
- Spaces limited to 20 participants per tour
- Covid-19 health & safety compliant
- Please join on time as the tour will start on the dot
- Children welcome when accompanied by an adult
- Dogs welcome!