PROJECT COORDINATOR, C&C
A collaborative, creative fashion studio where daily design meets painstaking production, alongside monthly events, discussions and workshops. Ræburn has established his eponymous brand RÆBURN with responsible and intelligent fashion design for a global audience. This innovative approach, with an unusual balance of high concept, accessibility and wearability, is applied to menswear, womenswear, luggage and accessories. With a studio in the heart of east London. RÆBURN is stocked in the best stores globally and receives media coverage worldwide.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Working across a portfolio of different accounts you are responsible for the day to day management of customer accounts ensuring existing clients are happy with the service they receive whilst identifying new clients and business opportunities. You will work closely with your clients to understand their business and objectives, and offer creative and strategic input to propose the right solutions, and then work with the internal teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
MAIN TASKS OF JOB
- Research companies that approach RÆBURN; gauge company size, popularity and following and alignment with RÆBURN core values. Understand client’s business and objectives and input strategically to develop creative briefs.
- Identify new client relationships, building and presenting relevant, engaging and inspiring pitches presenting the ÆGENCY products and/or services balance client’s needs, wants and priorities against the agency’s bottom line.
- Manage associated administrative tasks associated with onboarding clients and project kick off including but not limited to; issuing and analysing scoping surveys, issuing NDA’s and ensuring they are signed off and filed, building draft Scope of Works, associated Budget Proposals and Project Gantt’s for review with Consultancy & Collaboration (“C&C”) Committee.
- Take comprehensive notes during meetings, writing up and circulating both internal and external (customer facing) notes and sharing post meetings in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage work-flow/capacity, liaising with internal team and external suppliers where needed including regular review, maintenance and communication of Project Gantt charts both internally and externally.
- Regularly review budget proposals against actuals using companies preferred timekeeping software/app, , to accurately record time spent on each and every project phase and/or tasks. Analyse timing reports to ensure marginal gains at each stage of development and that costings are accurate and that forecasts/budgets are not exceeded to ensure agency margins are protected.
- Source and coordinate/call in sample materials and products that meet he client’s needs/expectations including relevant competitor, archive analysis ensuring all material specifications, test reports and certifications are filed physically and digitally within UpHance.
- Assist with building the companies responsible material library (fabric and trim), building a best in class library both physically and digitally and where relevant assist with archiving patterns and samples as required in agreed formats/process.
- Serve as the primary point of agency contact for client questions and requests offering new and forward-thinking ideas in confident and assertive manner promoting the agency’s ideas and benefits and ensuring a productive communication process.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels and work with other departments in the company in order to facilitate client requests.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, arranging weekly/bi-weekly touch points to ensure that projects are on track internally/externally and building and maintaining relationships with clients through regular face to face contact and meetings at both company and client premises as necessary.
- Ensure best-in-class customer service utilising RÆBURN’s customer relationship management (CRM) managing all calls, emails, texts, social, CRM, E-Commerce in one unified interface giving a complete unified timeline of every customer touch point with past, current and potential customers.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process.
- Communicate both good and bad news to a client with tact and aplomb, answer questions, and make certain they receive what they asked for as part of the scope of works and/or agency agreement.
- Report to the company’s Directors and/or C&C Committee. This is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the co-ordination of internal and external staff. The agency will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
- Building in client feedback/review create and share (internally) project review / analysis documents for each project on completion to include but not limited to final budget/costing document with accurate timings, communications strategy, project timelines etc.
- Where required design and build technical packs (Tech Pack) to comprehensively detail proto/sampling specifications, clearly communicating production techniques, garment detailing and measurements work. Showing extemporary attention to detail study Bill of Materials (BoM's) making any updates/amendments to materials, consumptions/ratings. This includes in-house production where you will also oversee cutting and preparation of products for our atelier.
- Source (as required) substitute, improved and/or additional materials and alternative manufacturers that meet budget and lead-time
- Ensure project Gantt charts are kept up to date daily and ahead of regular Update Meetings in order to provide a snapshot overview of tasks complete and/or overdue, tasks to be completed in the period and any future tasks that can be achieved earlier than scheduled. Flag any future concerns whilst offering proactive suggestions as to how to resolve and/or mitigate any delays to planned schedule.
- Assist as needed with the creation of graded specifications for all bulk production (working with 3rd party contributors as needed). Check and approve for accuracy against the companies base standard Alvanon form.
- Assist with fit sessions, taking notes and following up to ensure patterns are altered and fit, fabric and construction comments are clearly relayed to the supply chain and ensuring pre-production samples are sealed to specification prior to bulk production adhering to the companies Gantt Chart/deadlines.
- Manage multiple supply chains domestically and internationally, including our in-house atelier across menswear, womenswear and accessories ensuring products are delivered to our exacting standards, on budget and according to the dates outlined in project Gantt Charts at all times.
- Recommend ongoing improvements for the atelier to ensure we remain a leader in our field and that we are able to continuously innovate.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar role for a premium / luxury brand
- Comprehensive Understanding of garment/accessory construction and fabrics with experience building Technical Packs (Tech Packs), Bill of
Materials (BOM’s) and general Product Development
- Must possess impeccable attention to detail, be committed and reliable and looking to develop their skills within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational and time and action (TNA) management skills utilising Critical Paths/Gantt to work to deadlines
- Must possess strong planning, cost analysis and margin knowledge
- Ability to conduct data analysis and extract critical points organising data and communicating findings with various audiences
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role, meeting deadlines and managing a budget will be helpful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Excel
- Must be self-motivated and a hands-on team player with a positive attitude
- High adaptability and flexibility to changing business environments, able to work independently
- Must be a critical thinker and have an interest in innovation
- Must be committed to sustainability and constant improvement
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in
- Experience using and maintaining Gantt Charts to manage project timelines
- Experience in start-up and/or small team environments
- Additional languages a bonus
Working at RÆBURN is not just a job, but a career with many opportunities to learn and grow within the Company. You would be joining RÆBURN at a very exciting time as we continue to grow as pioneers of responsible design.
- Salary c. £25k p/a, negotiable on experience
- 28 days including bank holidays + 1 additional day for each year’s service up to a maximum of 10.
- Workplace Pension
- Seasonal uniform allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Training and support to develop your career within a fast paced and growing business
Please ensure you include your résumé, cover letter and any other additional materials to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in RÆBURN.