SI ZT OVERSHIRT GREY
SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £39.80 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Zip Thru Overshirt is manufactured in China and produced in 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles. This shell fabric is thin, lightweight and shower resistant. The inclusion of raised squares in the fabric's weave helps to prevent it from ripping making it highly functional and great for outdoor use. All Standard Issue products feature the RÆBURN C9 parachute emblem, a mark of responsible design and quality.
Features & Benefits
- Signature Overshirt in RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop
- Fully lined in RÆCYCLED performance mesh
- Zig-zag stitch to under collar
- CF zip fastening
- Lampo moulded zip w. New Life tape & RÆBURN recycled PET branded puller throughout
- Straight hemline finish w. vent detail to side seam
- RÆBURN branded snap fastening to cuff
- Signature RÆCYCLED grosgrain detailing inspired by graphic parachute seam lines
- RÆBURN C9 parachute emblem to sleeve LHSAW
- Internal patch pocket with printed story label
- 100% RÆCYCLED PET Polyester Ripstop
Model is 6'1"/186cm with a 37''/94cm chest and wears a size Medium. Contact us for any sizing queries.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.