SI QUILTED JACKET GREY
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Quilted Jacket is produced in 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles. This shell fabric is thin and lightweight but the inclusion of raised squares in the fabric helps to prevent it from ripping making it highly functional and great for outdoor use. Developed in Japan the fabric is shower resistant and insulated with fully RÆCYCLED fill to provide warmth and comfort.
- Thermore insulated Quilted Jacket with zig-zag top stitch detail
- Straight hemline finish with bungee cord & cord lock adjustment
- Stand collar
- x3 angled front welt pockets with zip closure
- Lampo moulded zips w. NEW LIFE tape
- RÆBURN branded puller in antique nickel
- Rib insert at cuff for improved fit
- Detachable RÆBURN branded lanyard
- Internal pocket with printed RÆCYCLED story label
- Internal RÆBURN brand label
- 100% RÆCYCLED Polyester
Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.