SI DRILL TROUSER BLACK
SELECT YOUR SIZE
STANDARD ISSUE is our non-seasonal, elevated essentials range branded with our pilot's parachute emblem – responsibly designed in East London. The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Drill Trouser sports a medium rise with a slim tapered leg. Dyed in an enzyme wash with a sand-washed finish, designed to age and build character over time. Manufactured in Portugal from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. emblem, a mark of responsible design and quality.
Features & Benefits
- 270gsm cotton drill
- Garment dyed organic cotton trouser
- Enzyme wash w. sand-washed finish
- Medium rise w. slim tapered leg
- Signature panel detailing inspired by graphic parachute seam lines
- Angled entry pockets to side and back body
- Straight waistband w. x6 belt loops
- RÆBURN branded shank button fastening to waistband and fly
- RÆBURN parachute emblem to thigh LHSAW
- Lapped seam external finish
- Bound seam internal finish
- Internal branded RÆBURN label
- 100% RÆDUCED Organic Cotton
Sizing: The SI Drill Trouser is a slim, tapered fit. We recommend sizing one-up from your usual waist size. Model pictured is usually a 32 waist, wearing a 34 waist.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.