SI ANORAK NAVY
SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £45.00 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
STANDARD ISSUE is our non-seasonal, elevated essentials range branded with our pilot's parachute emblem – responsibly designed in East London. The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Anorak is lightweight and shower resistant, a highly functional piece suited for outdoor use. Manufactured in China and produced in 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles.
Features & Benefits
- RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop
- Fully lined in RÆCYCLED performance mesh
- Hood w. bungee cord & cord lock adjustment
- Precision embroidered parachute emblem
- 2x pockets
- RÆBURN branded puller
- Straight hemline finish
- Rib insert at cuff
- RÆCYCLED tonal grosgrain detailing
- RÆBURN C9 parachute emblem to sleeve LHSAW
- Packaway pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal patch pocket
- Shell: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Polyester Ripstop
- Lining: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Performance Mesh
Model is 6'1"/186cm with a 37''/94cm chest and wears a size Medium. Contact us for any sizing queries.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.