SI ANORAK BLACK
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Men's Standard Issue Anorak is produced in 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester ripstop made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles. This shell fabric is thin, lightweight and shower resistant. Developed in Japan, the inclusion of raised squares in the fabric helps to prevent it from ripping making it highly functional and great for outdoor use. It is embellished with RÆCYCLED grosgrain tape detailing, a signature dating back to Christopher's very first collection and inspired by parachute seam details. The entire garment can be packed into its own pocket to create a small compact pouch, making it versatile and perfect for travelling.
- Signature grosgrain tape detailing
- x2 front pockets concealed within angled seam panelling
- Packaway front pocket feature
- Lampo moulded zip w. NEW LIFE tape
- RÆBURN branded puller in antique nickel
- RÆBURN branded velcro patch to sleeve
- Adjustable drawstring hood feature
- Rib insert at cuff for improved fit
- Internal RÆBURN brand label
- Detachable RÆBURN branded lanyard
- 100% RÆCYCLED Polyester
Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.