REVERSIBLE CONCEAL TOTE
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Reversible Conceal Tote has been crafted at the RÆBURN Lab in East London using a combination of original 1980s British Desert DPM Trousers and US Desert ECWCS GORE-TEX uniform, resulting in a RÆIMAGINED camouflage variant. Exaggerated patch pockets in contrast with oversized slash pockets celebrate the inherent function of military archetypes, whilst the fusion of patterns feeds into the seasonal concept and informs colour play throughout the SS22 collection.
Features & Benefits
- Fully reversible
- x5 pockets throughout
- Side #1: US Desert three-colour camouflage shell, x1 repurposed slash pocket w. snap fastening, x1 zip pocket compartment w. additional patch pocket internally
- Side #2: British DPM camouflage shell, x1 laptop sleeve, x1 patch pocket w. snap fastening
- Repurposed zip w. RÆBURN branded grosgrain zip pull
- Reversible security tab w. snap fastening to tote opening
- Adjustable shoulder strap and grab handles in signature RÆCYCLED polyester tape
- Military spring release strap adjuster to shoulder strap
- RÆBURN branded gunmetal snaps
- RÆBURN limited edition label
- RÆBURN branded label
- Shell Side #1: RÆMADE US Gore-tex 3-layer Laminated Nylon / Polyurethane Membrane
- Shell Side #2: RÆMADE British MVP
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.