SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £77.00 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
The RÆBURN Parka, realised in a longline style is made from fully RÆCYCLED raw materials, inclusive of shell fabric, lining, fill and woven branded trims. Shower resistant and fully insulated to create a highly functional piece suited for outdoor use. Featuring an all-over digital print, inspired by one of this season's key Artefacts; A 1950-60s Yugoslavian Dapple Camouflage suit. Manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer RÆCYCLED PET bottles.
Features & Benefits
- RÆCYCLED hooded parka with storm flap
- Fully insulated with 160g Thermore Ecodown® recycled fill
- Storm cuff
- Concealed snap fastening
- Two-way zip fastening w. RÆBURN branded metal puller
- x1 vertical chest pocket w. RÆBURN branded snap fastening
- x2 angled pockets
- Drawcord channel at waist
- Angled hemline
- RÆBURN velcro parachute emblem
- Signature RÆCYCLED grosgrain detailing across back yoke & rear sleeve
- Internal concealed chest pocket w. zip fastening
- Internal patch pocket
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled PET Polyester Ripstop
- Fill: 100% Recycled Thermore Ecodown-FE rolled fill
Model is 6'1"/186cm with a 37''/94cm chest and wears a size Medium. Contact us for any sizing queries.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.