ONWARD ADS ANORAK GREY BLUE
SELECT YOUR SIZE
This oversized Advance Down System (ADS) Anorak is a product of our innovative partnership with Tokyo based technical fashion group ONWARD. Combining meticulous Japanese material innovation, patented technology and the creativity of London, the partnership has resulted in our most forward-thinking range of performance outerwear to date.
Featuring patented techwear innovation, the ADS Anorak is an insulating style with a light fill of recycled down, and our signature tape detailing on the front and back. ADS is ONWARD's new down structure featuring “Z tapes” that enable air to circulate whilst allowing a flexible fit. Whereas horizontal stitching is commonly required to prevent the filling from dispersing unevenly, this innovative recycled down structure retains even volume and warmth whilst remaining lightweight overall.
- ADS patented technology
- Semi transparent nylon with down visibility
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Detachable branded lanyard
- Two way auto resistant and reversible zipper
- Water repellent zip
- Cargo style snap pockets on front
- Zipped side entry pockets with fleece interior
- Functional chest pocket with snap closure
- Storm flap with iridescent vinyl detail
- Iridescent heat transfer logo
- One internal zipped pocket
- ADS RAEBURN hangloop
- Shell: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Filling: 100% Post-consumer recycled down
Christopher is 6'5"/195cm with a 42"/106cm chest and wears a size Large for a relaxed fit
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.