SELECT YOUR SIZE
The Hi-Vis Beltbag has been RMADE from genuine issue RAF two-in one reversible Jackets, combining RAF Blue, MVP Hi-vis PTFE and reflective tape detailing. The original jackets are fluorescent internally, which is used when marshalling and offers visibility to aircrafts when working on ground. These items have been meticulously deconstructed and reconstructed at the RBURN Lab in East London.
- Signature RBURN Beltbag
- Crafted from genuine issue RAF two-in one reversible Jackets
- X1 main compartment with dual entry M6 metal RiRi zip fastening
- RBURN branded parachute label to external body, made from RCYCLED polyester yearns
- Adjustable RBURN branded x4 Rs strap with side release buckle fastening
- Hi-vis patch pocket to internal compartment
- Fully lined w. internal story & brand label
- Hi-vis PTFE
- Recycled Polyester tape
Bag - 31cm x 16cm x 8cm
Strap - 24cm to 99cm
Note: RMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.