SELECT YOUR SIZE
The RÆBURN Men's Glacier Anorak has been manufactured in China and features a digital print produced by RÆBURN using award-winning Icelandic photographer Ragnar Axelsson (“Rax”) imagery. For over 40 years RAX has been photographing the people, animals and landscape of the most remote regions of the Arctic, including Iceland, Siberia and Greenland. This original full colour image captured by Rax show haunting images of fragmented glaciers standing as future relics bearing witness to the immediate and direct threat of global warming whilst also acting as a celebration of the natural beauty of the Arctic. Printed onto 100% certified RÆCYCLED polyester outer made from RÆCYCLED PET plastic bottles. Developed in Japan the fabric is brushed with PFC free DWR making it shower resistant and providing a cotton-feel touch.
- Signature RÆBURN Anorak digitally printed with RAX glacier imagery
- x3 front pockets concealed within angled seam feature
- x3 piece hood with adjustable drawstring
- Detachable RÆBURN branded lanyard
- Lampo moulded zip w. NEW LIFE tape
- RÆBURN branded puller in antique nickel
- RÆBURN branded velcro patch to sleeve
- Rib insert at cuff for improved fit
- Internal pocket with printed RÆCYCLED story label label
- Internal RÆBURN brand label
- 100% RÆCYCLED Polyester
Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.