SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £59.80 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
The RÆBURN Anorak is a shortcut style made from fully RÆCYCLED raw materials, inclusive of; shell fabric and woven branded trims. Manufactured in China and produced in 100% certified post consumer RÆCYCLED PET bottles, the 125gsm shell fabric is brushed with PFC free DWR for shower resistance and has a peached surface and cotton like handle. The welt pocket openings to front lower body pockets with parallel top stitch, reference back to the RÆBURN Military Archive. Our Authentic Dapple Parka features an all over digital print, inspired by one of this seasons key Artefacts; A 1950-60's Yugoslavian Dapple Camouflage suit. Of Yugoslav origin the suit, or coverall, includes foliage loops and leaf motifs which have been RÆIMAGINED on a repeat print in a washed palette.
Features & Benefits
- RÆCYCLED polyester hooded Anorak w. drawstring features
- RÆBURN Layer 4
- Dropped shoulder
- Storm flap lip to front & back body inspired by 1949 Blouse pattern
- RÆBURN branded Lampo open ended zip fastening
- Elasticated cuff encased within shell fabric w. inverted box pleat
- x2 angled welt pockets to front body w. parallel reinforcement top stitch
- Straight hem w. bungee cord & cord lock adjustment
- Internal concealed chest pocket w. zip fastening
- Internal patch pocket with printed RÆCYCLED story label
- Internal branded RÆBURN label
- Internal patch pocket compatible w. RÆBURN note book
- Internal patch pocket compatible w. RÆCYCLED denim pencil
- Shell: 100% RÆCYCLED PET Polyester
Model is 5’8½”/174cm with a 25”/63cm waist and wears a size Small. Contact us for any sizing queries.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.