SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £250.00 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
The RÆBURN Conceal Parka The RÆBURN Conceal Parka has been crafted at the RÆBURN Lab in East London using a combination of original 1980s British Desert DPM Trousers and US Desert ECWCS GORE-TEX uniform, resulting in a RÆIMAGINED camouflage variant. Exaggerated patch pockets in contrast with oversized slash pockets celebrate the inherent function of the military archetypes, whilst the fusion of patterns feeds into the seasonal concept and informs colour play throughout the SS22 collection.
Features & Benefits
- Main body in US Desert three-colour camouflage
- x3 piece Cobra hood w visor extension and original nylon tape adjustment
- Repurposed original two-way zip fastening w. RÆBURN branded zip pull
- Double storm flap w. original snap fastening
- Raglan sleeve w. straight cuff finish & original Velcro tab adjustment
- Original pit zips
- x2 oversized patch pockets in British DPM camouflage
- x2 angled slash cargo pockets in British DPM camouflage
- x1 patch pocket to sleeve in British DPM camouflage
- Fully lined in GOTS certified cotton
- Drawcord, adjustable waist
- Internal concealed pocket w. zip fastening at chest
- Internal RÆBURN limited edition label
- Internal patch pocket w. original repurposed US label
- Internal branded RÆBURN label
- Shell: RÆMADE US GORE-TEX 3-layer Laminated Nylon / Polyurethane Membrane
- Shell: RÆMADE British MVP
- Lining: RÆDUCED 100% Organic Cotton
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.