SELECT YOUR SIZE
UP TO £159.80 CREDIT WHEN YOU'RE DONELearn More
The RÆBURN Conceal Blouson has been crafted at the RÆBURN Lab in East London using a combination of original 1980s British Desert DPM Trousers and US Desert ECWCS GORE-TEX uniform, resulting in a RÆIMAGINED camouflage variant. Exaggerated patch pockets in contrast with oversized slash pockets celebrate the inherent function of military archetypes, whilst the fusion of patterns informs colour play throughout the SS22 collection.
Features & Benefits
- Main body in British Desert DPM camouflage
- RiRi open-ended two-way zip fastening w. RÆBURN branded grosgrain zip pull
- Set in sleeve w. gusseted cuff and RÆBURN branded snap fastening
- Original pit zips to under sleeve w. RÆBURN branded grosgrain zip pull
- x2 oversized patch pockets to chest in US Desert three-colour camouflage
- x2 concealed vertical entry zip pockets to lower front body
- Fully lined in GOTS certified cotton
- Internal concealed pocket w. zip fastening at chest
- Internal RÆBURN limited edition label
- Internal patch pocket w. original repurposed US label
- Internal branded RÆBURN label
- Shell: RÆMADE US Gore-tex 3-layer Laminated Nylon / Polyurethane Membrane
- Shell: RÆMADE British MVP
- Lining: RÆDUCED 100% Organic Cotton
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.