ANTI-G PKT TOTE
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The Anti-G Pkt Tote is an innovative, limited-edition product from our latest ARTEFACT project, each RÆMADE from decommissioned RAF Pilot Anti-G Trousers and individually numbered.
Anti-G Trousers are worn by aviators and astronauts who are subject to high levels of acceleration force (G), designed to prevent black-out and G-LOC (g-induced loss of consciousness), as well as offering fire retardancy and a water-repellent lining. A highly technical piece of military kit, each trouser is meticulously deconstructed with respect to original details and features, then reconstructed into a limited series of accessories at the RÆBURN Lab in East London.
Please note this item is available for pre-order only and completed over 2 weeks following launch.
- Signature RÆBURN Tote bag silhouette
- Tote base reinforced with repurposed lining from original trouser
- x2 original map pockets to front body
- Snap fastening to main compartment
- Adjustable RÆCYCLED polyester crossbody strap
- RÆCYCLED polyester handles w. signature 'X' feature at side body
- External RÆBURN limited edition label
- x1 Internal pocket w. zip fastening
- Shell: RAF Pilot Anti-G Trouser (NOMEX 3 / MVP MIX)
- Lining: RAF Pilot Anti-G Trouser (NOMEX 3 / MVP MIX)
- Straps/Handles: 100% Recycled Polyester
- The Tote measures 46.5cm x 48cm x 13cm
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.