ACU QUILT JACKET ACU DIGITAL
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The Men’s ACU Quilt Jacket is a deconstructed design with straight cuffs, RÆMADE from original US military wet-weather quilt poncho liners in Universal Digital (ACU) camo. These are traditionally utilised as a versatile bit of equipment in the field, whether as insulation blankets or shelter. The outer is made from a lightweight and quick-drying ripstop nylon, and is quilted for added strength and durability. Each has been meticulously deconstructed and reconstructed at the RÆBURN Lab in East London.
- Offered in original ACU digicam or navy overdye
- Straight cuff with double vent to back hem
- Original poncho edge panelling repurposed to face internal cuffs
- X2 patch pockets with angled opening to lower front body
- RÆBURN branded corozo buttons
- Signature overlapped facing detail
- Unlined with bound internal finish and drawstring feature
- Internal RÆBURN brand and limited edition label
- Original poncho labelling applied
- Original ACU Digicam (Ripstop Nylon)
Model is 6'2"/189cm with a 38"/96cm chest and wears a size Medium
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.