ACU HI-VIS HARE BAG
SELECT YOUR SIZE
The ACU Hi-Vis Hare Bag is a revival of our archive mascot silhouette, reimagined in our seasonal RÆMADE highlights of ACU digicam with accents of Hi-vis fluro yellow. Repurposing genuine issue RAF two-in one reversible Jackets and original US military wet-weather quilt poncho liners, each has been meticulously deconstructed and reconstructed at the RÆBURN Lab in East London. The back body has a small central zip compartment ideal for keys and small accessories, fully lined in organic cotton.
- External body RÆMADE from Nylon ripstop tarpaulin and MVP Hi-vis PTFE accents
- X1 angled side entry pocket to external body with original military eyelet feature
- X1 internal compartment with M4 metal RiRi zip fastening
- Signature X stitch to mascot eyes and upper feet
- Adjustable ears
- Adjustable branded x4 Rs shoulder strap (RÆCYCLED)
- Hi-vis panel detailing to internal pocket compartment
- Fully lined in organic cotton w. internal limited edition & brand label
- Hi-vis PTFE
- Original ACU Digicam (Ripstop Nylon)
- Recycled Polyester
- Organic Cotton internal
Outer - 27cm x 26cm x 20cm
Inner - 15cm x 13cm x 7cm
Note: RÆMADE items have been created by taking existing surplus materials, products and artefacts and reworking them into completely new products. As a result of this upcycling process, no two RÆMADE products are identical and may include some inherent faults and/or characteristics of the original materials, products and artefacts used to make them.
Delivery & Returns
All orders are sent by traceable, signed for and insured services. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of your online order.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy. This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.