OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (FULL TIME)
Christopher Ræburn has established his eponymous brand RÆBURN with responsible and intelligent fashion design for a global audience. This innovative approach, with an unusual balance of high concept, accessibility and wearability, is applied to menswear, womenswear, luggage and accessories. With a studio in the heart of east London. RÆBURN is stocked in the best stores globally and receives media coverage worldwide.
We are currently seeking a full time Operations Assistant reporting to the Operations Director. In this role you will support the company operations by ensuring a clean and organised working environment. You will be required to maintaining office systems and processes, supporting various departments in a fast paced environment to ensure the smooth running of a busy design studio, in-house production facility and retail store. You will also assist with the planning and implementation of studio tours and workshops as well as staff and community events such as film nights, table tennis evenings etc. specifically designed to build community, experiences and brand engagement/loyalty with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a safe and clean studio environment complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Maintain continuity among colleagues by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. This applies to both Unit 1 and Unit 3.
- Performing administrative duties including responding to emails, answering the telephone and screening calls/enquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate, etc.
- As first point of contact for visitors to the studio you will serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifying company personnel of visitor arrival
- Preparing the studio for internal and external meetings to ensure areas are clean, tidy and set up in advance, serviced throughout and run according to time allocated. Clean, tidy and packed down afterwards ready for the next need for the space
- Responsible for the procurement of canteen & consumables and stationery ensuring the studio is always operational
- Coordinating company meetings, events and sessions with other departments
- Booking travel, transport, accommodation and reservations as needed by the business
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executives
- As needed support with note taking and general assistance during meetings/presentations
- Managing records of company policies and procedures
- Booking/managing incoming and outgoing domestic and international post/packages
- Maintaining IT & Telecommunications systems in conjunction with IT Consultant (as needed)
- Liaising with 3rd party contractors for cleaning, health and fire safety, security
- Contributes to team by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assisting other departments as needed and during busy periods for the business
- Ensuring interns end of day/week tasks are completed to a satisfactory standard in both Unit 1 and Unit 3
- Assist with the planning and implementation of studio tours, workshops and events (such as film nights, table tennis evenings etc.)
- Manage the companies incognito eBay account, generating additional sales and revenue streams for the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Personable, confident, energetic, honest and reliable
- Discretion and trustworthiness; you will often be party to confidential information
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals as well as being a team player with a common goal
- Flexibility and adaptability with excellent organisational and time management skills and an ability to multi task
- Exceptional written oral and communication skills focussing on attention to detail
- Customer/visitor service focussed
- Supply management
- Confident working under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Competent using Microsoft Office/Google Suite software
- Ability to learn quickly
Working at RÆBURN is not just a job, but a career with many opportunities to learn and grow within the Company. You would be joining RÆBURN at a very exciting time as we continue to grow as leaders in considered design.
- Salary £18,000 p/a
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Commission scheme
- Pension contribution
- Uniform allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Training and support to develop your career within a fast paced and growing business
Please ensure you include your résumé, cover letter and any other additional materials to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in RÆBURN.