SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL INTERNSHIP
RÆBURN is looking for a social media and digital intern to assist with all digital communication channels for the brand. Working closely with the Digital & Creative Content Manager, they will also assist with delivering engaging social media content and digital marketing campaigns. You will also assist with the management and merchandising of our website and e-commerce offer, and the production of design assets for usage across our platforms.
Please note that you need to be currently studying to be eligibe to apply for this placement.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the company’s content calendar.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) via social media and e-marketing platforms that build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Assist with the production of design assets including seasonal campaign banners for social media, e-commerce and email marketing.
- Assist with the production of photography assets for both social media and e-commerce.
- Assist with product publishing to the website, ensuring information and imagery and content is up to date and accurate and that product is launched on time and merchandised into categories.
- Update content on the landing page, other static pages and the journal section including managing online promotions/events, deciding customer journey and coordinating the go-live.
- Process and fulfil web orders and manage customer emails and resolution of customer queries.
- Assist with research and reach out to target media and influencers.
Skills and experience:
- Working towards a degree or equivalent qualification with a focus on fashion and/or marketing
- Proven working experience / excellent knowledge in social media
- Good knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite
- A good understanding of website and web shop activities
- Basic experience in CMS (content management systems), such as Shopify, Campaign Monitor
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal (good typography and text editing skills)
- A strong interest and knowledge in fashion
- Polite and confident and happy to be a point of contact for customers
photography and video Skills
A love of ping pong
Please ensure you include your résumé, cover letter and any other additional materials to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in RÆBURN.