You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique panda to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut panda personally made by you! Come and develop your creative skills through this hands-on experience.
This workshop coincides with National Panda Day and all proceedings will be donated to WWF, the world’s leading organisation in wildlife conservation and endangered species.
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sewing equipment needed
Enquiries: Email [email protected]ndesign.co.uk or call us on +44 (0) 208 510 9689
Building on the success of our popular studio tours with Airbnb, we're excited to announce free weekly tours of the newly opened RÆBURN Lab.Book Your Place
We're excited to announce that we're on the schedule for London Craft Week this year and celebrating craft with an open studio event.More details
The RÆBURN Lab has officially re-opened as an experiential retail store! Come and see us Wednesday to Sunday.More details