You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique panda to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut panda personally made by you! Come and develop your creative skills through this hands-on experience.
This workshop coincides with National Panda Day and all proceedings will be donated to WWF, the world’s leading organisation in wildlife conservation and endangered species.
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sewing equipment needed
Enquiries: Email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 208 510 9689
The RÆBURN Lab has officially re-opened as an experiential retail store! Come and see us Wednesday to Sunday.More details
Our popular OFF-CUT ANIMAL WORKSHOP series returns this March for National Panda Day with the giant panda!Book Your Place
We're delighted to announce the opening of our pop-up store in the new exciting development of Coal Drops Yard.More details