You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique snow leopard to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut snow leopard personally made by you!
This workshop will be taking place during Black Friday Weekend. As a protest against mass-consumerism and the shopping chaos that Black Friday has become, we'll be donating all proceedings to the Snow Leopard Foundation. An amazing non-profit organisation close to our heart which is dedicated to conserving this beautiful yet endangered species.
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sawing equipment needed
Building on the success of our popular studio tours with Airbnb, we're excited to announce free weekly tours of the newly opened RÆBURN Lab.Book Your Place
We're excited to announce that we're on the schedule for London Craft Week this year and celebrating craft with an open studio event.More details
The RÆBURN Lab has officially re-opened as an experiential retail store! Come and see us Wednesday to Sunday.More details