You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique snow leopard to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut snow leopard personally made by you!
This workshop will be taking place during Black Friday Weekend. As a protest against mass-consumerism and the shopping chaos that Black Friday has become, we'll be donating all proceedings to the Snow Leopard Foundation. An amazing non-profit organisation close to our heart which is dedicated to conserving this beautiful yet endangered species.
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sawing equipment needed
We're delighted to announce the opening of our pop-up store in the new exciting development of Coal Drops Yard.More details
We're excited to be hosting an open day of free repairs at the RÆBURN Lab for Wool Week and International Repairs DayBook Your Place
Our popular OFF-CUT ANIMAL WORKSHOP series returns in October with the albatross; mascot of our collaboration with FinisterreBook Your Place