You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique snow leopard to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut snow leopard personally made by you!
This workshop will be taking place during Black Friday Weekend. As a protest against mass-consumerism and the shopping chaos that Black Friday has become, we'll be donating all proceedings to the Snow Leopard Foundation. An amazing non-profit organisation close to our heart which is dedicated to conserving this beautiful yet endangered species.
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sawing equipment needed
Our popular OFF-CUT ANIMAL WORKSHOP series returns this February with our Aussie friend the koala in response to Australia's wildlife crisis.Book Your Place
We're inviting you to the RÆBURN Lab and offering you the chance to benefit from on-the-spot alterations for Buy Nothing Day.Book Your Repair
Drop in the RÆBURN Lab and come and get creative, making your very own unique cards using original surplus military parachute.Book Your Place