You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique fox to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut fox personally made by you! Come and develop your creative skills through this hands-on experience. 10% of each ticket sold will be donated to WWF (www.wwf.org.uk).
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sawing equipment needed
*EVENT SOLD OUT*
Building on the success of our popular studio tours with Airbnb, we're excited to announce regular tours of the newly opened RÆBURN Lab.Book Your Place
We're proud to announce the official opening of our new store in Carnaby, Central London. Designed in collaboration with local practice ANDTHENSTUDIO.More details
We're excited to announce that we're on the schedule for London Craft Week this year and celebrating craft with an open studio event.More details