You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique fox to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut fox personally made by you! Come and develop your creative skills through this hands-on experience. 10% of each ticket sold will be donated to WWF (www.wwf.org.uk).
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sawing equipment needed
*EVENT SOLD OUT*
We're delighted to announce the opening of our pop-up store in the new exciting development of Coal Drops Yard.More details
Our popular OFF-CUT ANIMAL WORKSHOP series returns in October with the albatross; mascot of our collaboration with FinisterreBook Your Place
We're excited to be opening the doors of our pop-up zoo at Westfield Stratford City for London Design Festival throughout the month of September.Book Your Place