You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside Christopher and the talented team to make your very own unique fox to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut fox personally made by you! Come and develop your creative skills through this hands-on experience. 10% of each ticket sold will be donated to WWF (www.wwf.org.uk).
- Spaces limited to 12 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sawing equipment needed
*EVENT SOLD OUT*
Our popular OFF-CUT ANIMAL WORKSHOP series returns this February with our Aussie friend the koala in response to Australia's wildlife crisis.Book Your Place
We're inviting you to the RÆBURN Lab and offering you the chance to benefit from on-the-spot alterations for Buy Nothing Day.Book Your Repair
Drop in the RÆBURN Lab and come and get creative, making your very own unique cards using original surplus military parachute.Book Your Place