You’ll be choosing your own fabric combinations and working alongside the talented team to make your very own unique dog mascot to take home at the end of the day. You will leave with an off-cut dog personally made by you! Come and develop your creative skills through this hands-on experience.
This workshop coincides with the launch of a new range of RÆBURN dog accessories and all proceedings from this workshop will be donated to WWF.
- Spaces limited to 10 participants
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of domestic sewing machines
- Children and dogs welcome when accompanied by sewing-savvy adults
- Light snacks, hot and cold drinks provided. Feel free to bring lunch along if you think you'll be more peckish.
- No sewing equipment needed
Enquiries: Email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 208 510 9689
Our popular OFF-CUT ANIMAL WORKSHOP series returns this October with everyone's favourite furry friend, the dogBook Your Place
Building on the success of our popular studio tours with Airbnb, we're excited to announce regular tours of the newly opened RÆBURN Lab.Book Your Place
We're proud to announce the official opening of our new store in Carnaby, Central London. Designed in collaboration with local practice ANDTHENSTUDIO.More details