ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (FULL TIME)
Christopher Ræburn has established his eponymous brand RÆBURN with responsible and intelligent fashion design for a global audience. This innovative approach, with an unusual balance of high concept, accessibility and wearability, is applied to menswear, womenswear, luggage and accessories. With a studio in the heart of east London. RÆBURN is stocked in the best stores globally and receives media coverage worldwide.
We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Store Manager reporting to the Store Manager. As our Assistant Store Manager you will work alongside the management team to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence whilst providing premium and tailored customer service experience. You will optimise sales by leading and motivating the team, by developing customer loyalty and improving existing relationships whilst acting as an ambassador for the brand.
- Welcoming and accompanying customers during the sales process
- Introducing and highlighting the collection, ensuring the Merchandising policy is enforced
- Increasing the store’s turnover, together with the Store Manager
- Involvement in the store’s commercial development and its follow-up : reporting, procedures, cash management, assisting with sales etc
- Team management : involvement in the recruitment process and staff appraisals, regulars briefings, product training, uniform management
- Managing stock and inventory control
- Preparing deliveries and transfers between stores, in coordination with stockists
- Managing repairs and alterations
- Developing customer relationship management (CRM), handling disputes
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI's
- Encourage the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager
- Act as a keyholder for the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail fashion, ideally within a premium or luxury environment
- At least 2 years' experience in a management role, managing 3+ employees
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals as well as being a team player with a common goal
- Confident working under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be considered as a plus
Working at RÆBURN is not just a job, but a career with many opportunities to learn and grow within the Company. You would be joining RÆBURN at a very exciting time as we continue to grow as leaders in considered design.
- Salary £25,000 p/a negotiable on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Commission scheme
- Pension contribution
- Uniform allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Training and support to develop your career within a fast paced and growing business
Please ensure you include your résumé, cover letter and any other additional materials to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in RÆBURN.